Yogic Wisdom offers a 350 Hour Diploma in Yoga Teaching commencing in February 2019.
To access the 2019 Prospectus click here.
Yogic Wisdom is fully accredited by Yoga Australia and has been servicing the Hunter and Central Coast for the past five years.
Yogic Wisdom offers classical Hatha Yoga in the tradition of Krishnamacharya, an Indian Yoga teacher often referred to as ‘The Father of Modern Yoga’ and regarded as one of the most influential Yoga Teachers of the 20th Century.
The Yogic Wisdom faculty is hosting two Information Evenings for interested students on:
- Friday 28 September 2018 from 6.30pm – 8.00pm
- Friday 2 November 2018 from 6.30pm – 8.00pm.
The evening will allow you to learn more about the Krishnamacharya Yoga tradition and give you more detail about the course modules. It will also be a chance to meet our experienced team, familiarise yourself with the Yogic Wisdom Studio and meet other interested students.
This classical Hatha Yoga Teacher Training is one of only a few teacher training programs available in the Newcastle area and the only 350 hour Diploma qualification currently on offer. This course is suitable for those seeking to become a certified Yoga Teacher, for current teachers looking to deepen their knowledge and for Yoga students interested in expanding their experience and personal practice
The course runs over 10 x 4-day weekends over one year (including a retreat) starting in February 2019.
Yogic Wisdom graduates will:
- gain an understanding of the rich tradition of Yoga as a life-affirming science, philosophy and practice
- become confident Yoga Teachers with an emphasis on course planning, teaching methodology, anatomy and physiology and business principles
- be inspired both personally and professionally by this holistic system of health and its far-reaching and universal relevance and application
- gain a Diploma Level qualification to worldwide standards and be eligible for professional indemnity insurance and membership with Yoga Australia
- receive continuing mentoring and educational opportunities
Now enrolling for the 2019 class.