Yogic Wisdom offers a 350 Hour Diploma in Yoga Teaching commencing in February 2019.
To access the 2019 Prospectus click on your region below.
Yogic Wisdom is fully accredited by Yoga Australia and has been servicing the Hunter and Central Coast since 2011.
Yogic Wisdom offers classical Hatha Yoga in the tradition of Krishnamacharya, an Indian Yoga teacher often referred to as ‘The Father of Modern Yoga’ and regarded as one of the most influential Yoga Teachers of the 20th Century.
This classical Hatha Yoga Teacher Training is one of only a few teacher training programs available in the Newcastle and Upper Hunter area and the only 350 hour Diploma qualification currently on offer. This course is suitable for those seeking to become a certified Yoga Teacher, for current teachers looking to deepen their knowledge and for Yoga students interested in expanding their experience and personal practice
The course runs over 10 x 4-day weekends over one year (including a retreat) starting in February 2019. (4 x weeks Upper Hunter)
Yogic Wisdom graduates will:
- gain an understanding of the rich tradition of Yoga as a life-affirming science, philosophy and practice
- become confident Yoga Teachers with an emphasis on course planning, teaching methodology, anatomy and physiology and business principles
- be inspired both personally and professionally by this holistic system of health and its far-reaching and universal relevance and application
- gain a Diploma Level qualification to worldwide standards and be eligible for professional indemnity insurance and membership with Yoga Australia
- receive continuing mentoring and educational opportunities
Now enrolling for the 2019 class.