Satsang with Sri M at Yogic Wisdom
|Topic:||Yoga in Everyday Living|
|Date:||Wednesday, 28th March – 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm|
|Venue:||73 Main Road, Boolaroo (car parking and entry via 6th Street)|
|Registration is essential 80 tickets only, book at: Sri M Registration|
|Entry:||The Satsang is a free event, an optional donation for Ashraya Children’s Orphanage is being offered on the night|
|What to bring:||A beach chair or meditation cushion/bolster (limited seating options available)|
Sri M is a revered Indian yogi, a spiritual teacher and the author of “Apprenticed to a Himalayan Master – A Yogi’s Autobiography“ – a national bestseller in India. The book shares the story of his personal and spiritual transformation studying under Maheshwarnath Babaji while living in caves in the Himalayas.
Sri M’s mission is to share his profound knowledge and experiences in higher levels of consciousness with those seeking the deep truths of the yogic path.
As a spiritual guide, social reformer and educationalist, Sri M’s work has given rise to a number of life-changing initiatives including:
- The Satsang Vidyalaya: a school providing free, high-quality, multi-lingual education to rural children from the tribal areas of Andhra Pradesh
- Satsang Rural School: a school founded to empower and nurture self-worth in the poor and oppressed children in the hinterlands of Ma Konda
- The Peepal Grove School: a residential school committed to the exploration of knowledge and encouraging students to embrace their cultural roots while also having a global perspective
- Satsang Swasthya Kendra: a clinic that provides affordable, quality, preventive and curative health care using both modern and Indian systems of medicine
- Manav Ekta Mission: the Mission promotes the oneness of humanity by encouraging people move beyond ideological differences by honouring the innate goodness in every human being
- Sarva Dharma Kendra: are spiritual meeting places created to facilitate dialogue between people of different faiths to encourage harmony and peaceful co-existence
- Walk of Hope: a 16 month padayatra, spanning 7500 kms and touching 10 million Indians, led by Sri M in the hope of creating a nation of peace, harmony and tolerance for future generations
Sri M lives in Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh with his wife and two children. He leads a simple life – teaching and guiding the Satsang Foundation and Manav Ekta Mission.