Coaching and Corporate Training
Yogic Wisdom provides proffessional coaching, training and mentoring to help achieve your career goals. Kym has a passion for developing people and realising their potential to achieve their best. Kym meets with clients at Yogic Wisdom, an environment that enables the the learner to discover answers and new ways of being, based on their values, preferences and unique perspectives in a safe welcoming environment.
But most importantly Kym’s passion, enthusiasm and commitment help you make a difference in your workplace and with fun, honesty, practical skills, and a focus on relationships and innovation.
Kym currently provides coaching and corporate training and communication specialist services to medium and large business in the local Lake Macquarie and surrounding areas.
Some of the business includes; MINE Wealth & Wellbeing, Lake Macquarie Dermatology, Vocational Institute Australia, Centennial Coal, Centrelink, Newcastle Permanent and Lake Macquarie City Council.
The services currently provided are;
- Workplace and Business Coach & Mentoring
- Communication Consulting
- Workplace Training and Assessing in Business studies
- G Dip Yoga Therapy/Psychology
- Cert IV Trainer and Assessor
- Cert IV Workplace and Business Coaching
- Certified Leadership Circle Facilitator and Coach
- Enneagram Facilitator and Coach
- Diploma of Management and Frontline Management course development and delivery
- Diploma of Yoga
- Cert IV in Ayurveda
- Senior First Aid
- Gold level Senior teacher with Yoga Alliance
- Registered Yoga Australia Teacher
- (ICF) International Coaches Federation
Kym has fostered positive relationships with successful results for local business, which has generated repeat business.
Kym was the owner and Managing Director of her own National training company working within the Communication Industry, delivery services Australia wide, enjoying Industry success achieving national awards and presented at national conferences as a key note speaker on various occasions (7 years).
Before her own training business Kym was employed as a Contact Centre and Customer Relationship Manager for Wine Selectors, managing 240 plus people and interactions and touch points of 200, 000 customers (9 years).
Email us or use our Contact Form to book or Enquire:
P: 0410 545 502