Abundance Celebration Day Retreat
We would like to invite you to our
One Day Retreat in of our new abundant Home of Yogic Wisdom, 16 York Street Teralba
At this retreat we will be having a morning Yoga Class, Teachings of abundance in your life and how to create more; Love, Peace and Joy, completed with an afternoon meditation
Vegetarian Lunch and Morning Tea Provided to share in our new expansive garden
24 May 9.15 to 3.15pm, $70 for the Day
Casual and block pass are available.
- 10 Class Pass for $170.
- 20 Class Pass for $270.
- Casual Class Pass for $20 (Pay in studio only).
- Casual Concession Class Pass for $15.00 (Pay in studio only).
Yoga Teacher Training 350 Hr Diploma
Yogic Wisdom Teacher Training offers classical Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in the linage of Krishnamacharya. Often referred to as “The Father of Modern Yoga”, Krishnamacharya is regarded as one of the most influential Yoga teachers of the 20th Century.
One of only a few Yoga Teacher Training programs available in the Newcastle area, and Upper Hunter, offering the complete 350-hour Diploma qualification, this course is suitable for:
• Yoga students seeking to become a certified level 1 Yoga Teacher, to offer Yoga and Meditation to all demographics in our society from, Seniors, kids, Pregnancy and for all body shapes and sizes.
• Students or teachers looking to deepen their knowledge, experience and personal practice.
To learn more click to down load our Teacher Training Prospectus for your local area.
What Does Yogic Wisdom Offer?
We offer many ancient teachings and methods to assist you to reach this perfect union. These methods are:
- Asana (postures)
- Pranayama (breath)
- Mantra (sound)
- Meditation (stilling the mind)
- Yogic Philosophy (wisdom of the ancients)
- Yogic Mentoring and Coaching (self-awareness)
- Yoga Therapy (healing)
- Ayurveda (science of life)
- Diploma of Yoga Teacher Training – 350 hrs
- Yoga Therapy Postgraduate – 650 hrs
Call Yogic Wisdom on 0410 545502
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Address: Corner of 6th Street & 73 Main Road, Boolaroo, NSW
Yogic Wisdom is suitable for everybody regardless of age, fitness, state of health or belief system. We provide you with a personal practice that is prescribed according to the physical, emotional and physiological needs as well as the circumstances of the individual.
For example, a practice may be designed simply to maintain health and fitness, or to help remedy asthma, a back or knee problem, a hormonal issue, an emotional disorder, a chronic physical or psychological condition, disability, to enhance sports prowess or to facilitate meditative practices.
What Sets Us Apart?
We offer a combination of yogic tools that operate on all levels to influence & enhance all aspects of the individual to cope with the stresses of everyday life. At Yogic Wisdom we recognise that everyone is different and that no single approach or practice will be appropriate for all.
Each individual is unique. At Yogic Wisdom it is with deep respect and humility that we provide a personalised combination of the Yogic tools to best suit your needs.